Hello

I keep telling myself that I’m going to do this, but then not. Tonight, I finally did.

This weekend I set up a fileserver with my current fleet of externals and pretty much every single SATA drive I had laying around. Most have some just random data that needs cleaned off and organized. I ended up with about 17 TB of storage on the server. A good bit will be disconnected once I’ve done some proper archiving. It feels pretty nice to finally be getting that in order.

Both JZBL and BPEX are down for the count as of today. JZBL has a broken top plate and BPEX has unspecified electrical problems. The good news is that I have two new frames and should be able to just rebuild them both and be back up and running.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *